You don't know the power of a jobless person,

The jobless person is a open blank page where anything can be written

The story of one Job Seeker.

His last 3 word “ An Office Boy” , summarize whole story.

A small rejection is not end of story, it's a beginning of new chapter.

We and many others who struggle to survive , loathe on every situation.

We takes absurd things so seriously , that eventually hurts us to a severe extent.

Things like -

I can't speak well,

I'm bad with English,

I don't know how to communicate.

I'm scared of new things and people,

I lacks skill, I'm talentless

I'm not made for this,

I can't do anything in life.

I don't have money,

I don't have time,

I have many responsibility,

Fear of losing things.

All Resulting inferiority complex, under confidence and negativity, throughout life.

We deliberately ignore or skip many big opportunity and idea, just with a fear of losing comfort.

However life gives us lot and lot of chances.

But in a different way, it makes us to find a way inside labyrinth, where most of them cry “why me” and few of them say “let's explore it”.

I know it's not possible in every circumstances, not every job seeker can be a billionaire.

But if we choose to explore our every situation, we can surely find a way to get out of infinity loop.


Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Recent Posts