PLACEBO! see what K says!

Aniket:- There must be a question, who the fuck is K? then the answer is you are K and the sentences below are the fucking reality of us and the people between us.


These are all of them from the documentary called PLACEBO!!!!


1)The place is just a metaphor for genius or for talent or for aptitude to take up the supposedly the noblest of professions but its you right now who lends that credibility to this place for so the idea of what we are doing here is for you to open up as you are not opened up to any one.

2) I was fucking, I was questioning myself-
"What did i feel at that moment?"
How far was i from, what usually I am.

But then I realised that I was not far away
I was right there it's not the fucking job for me.

3) Why are we so scared of snakes?
you see a man is much more harmful than a snake, a very cliched thing but try to visualise it in physical terms.

See I can kill you right now, there is blade in my room, should i take it out now.

4) What I was talking about is- what happens when people come here and as we age, so imagine what goes inside the mind is manifested, all the change, see people change. their metabolism changes Their thoughts change, their ideas change.
Their memories change.

The memory of your childhood which you had six years before is not the same now. Trust me!
because experiences reshape your memories.

5) I cannot just pour my thoughts into yours exactly the way they are taking shape inside my brain that is where isolation and solitude root from OK! This is the isolation I am talking about.
This is the fucking isolation!

Although we are talking, we have been talking for so many months. no ! you and me are isolated that is a fact.

However hard we might try that we get this feeling that for a second we are connected we are not. we have never been, you can never be you are isolated

6) What is Laplace,s Demon?
Laplace's Demon is the imaginary form of intelligence that is infinite and that is viewed the different cycles the big bang and the big crunch and infinite it has seen at all. its there.

7) Some people are indeed infused with more negativity than this world can handle maybe i am one of them may be  you are one of them.

8) Our mind is capable enough to be the proud owner of this body OK! that's why for a human the highest moral point is suicide.

9) There is no time, there is just illusion of time OK!
there is a river ... which is flowing which i believe is flowing 
It might not even flowing but we are moving in relation to the river and we are creating this ripples,now at a certain point of time this sieves are moving through the sea at the different velocities through the water they are piercing through the water, it's moving through different velocities man and at one time coincidentally five sieves come together and they create an effect that is so different that is so unrealistic that even the whole population, but if five sieve come in synchronisation  and create a pattern  that is unreal, that is so surreal That is so fucking  inscrutable to each and every other sieve left to their individual level they'll get confused and accept it as science maybe I don't know what science, art, normality, morality, consciousness, intelligence, definitions... PLACEBO!!




Thank ME !!

Share:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Followers

Recent Posts